All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionAre you spiritually hungry? When we are hungry, it proves we are alive, it shows that we have a desire for life. Some 2000 years ago Jesus spoke to ordinary men and women like you and me and he felt their needs and hungers. He once said, Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for they shall be satisfied (Matthew Chapter 5). When you are spiritually hungry, you are saying you want a more satisfying and fulfilling relationship with God. The spiritual life is t a one-off event; it's a daily routine and habit. We all kw that even after a great meal we get hungry the next day and we need to get up and eat again. It is the hunger that moves us to find food that satisfies.It is the same with spiritual hunger. This book wants to encourage you in that desire. Keep longing, hungering and thirsting for God and you will be given everything you need in life. Not necessarily everything you want but everything you need. Perhaps that is why Jesus only taught us one prayer, 'The Our Father' and in it we say Give us this day our daily bread. Enjoy the 12 'courses' this book offers. Bon appetit.
- Author BiographyMaria Bartlett has been the Spiritual Leader of St. James Prayer Group in Kinross for 31 years and has run countless retreats and workshops to lead people into a deeper relationship with God. She was one of the founding members of Healings Rooms in Kinross, Scotland. When asked to sum up life she said, 'Life is like a book, every day is a new page'. Neil Dorward works as a Funeral Celebrant in Central Scotland and was a Catholic Priest for 11 years. He wrote a book on the subject of Civil Funerals called The Guide to a Dead Brilliant Funeral Speech and is the President of the Professional Speaking Association in Scotland. When asked to sum up life he said, 'Life is like me, short and sweet'.
- Author(s)Maria Victoria Bartlett,Neil Dorward
- Date of Publication05/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.