All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book that appeals to all thinking people who seek spiritual truths in a world that is too materially oriented.
- Author BiographyA native of Illinois, Dr. Tunick completed his formal education in California. He holds a master's degree in counseling from San Francisco State University, and a doctorate in education from the University of Southern California. His service in the field of American public education includes more than 30 years as teacher, counselor and administrator, both in the United States and with the Dependents Schools of the U.S. military forces in Europe. The author embraced the Baha'i Faith in 1989 and served as a member of six different Local Spiritual Assemblies, two of them first-time Baha'i communities. He and Joy served three years as pioneers in Costa Rica. After two years as an Auxiliary Board assistant in Oregon, he helped establish a Baha'i School in Belmont, California, and served as its director for one year. The Tunicks are serving as homefront pioneers in Florence, Oregon.
- Author(s)I. Walter Tunick
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication22/03/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight606 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.