Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionYour child is worth all the time, money, heartaches, and effort because your child can make a difference in this world. From the depths of his God-given wisdom, Charles Spurgeon shows how you can establish a secure, nurturing, Christ-centered home in which to grow strong, healthy, happy families. Here is encouragement and advice to parents on guiding the spiritual development of children from infancy through young adulthood.
- Author(s)Charles Haddon Spurgeon
- PublisherWhitaker House,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/12/2003
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationSpringdale, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWhitaker House,U.S.
- Weight200 g
- Width135 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.