All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on universal principles and providing grounded instruction, The Spiritual Practice of Good Actions shows you how to achieve better balance within your soul. Discover the thirteen soul traits ranging from humility and gratitude to trust and hor and the daily actions you can take to develop them. Perfect for beginners, this book helps you create a soul trait profile and explore the traits through specific teachings and exercises, including mantras, mindful action, and journaling. By spending two weeks on each trait and nurturing your soul through the corresponding stories, examples, and recommendations, you ll see major changes in how you approach the world for a more meaningful life.
- Author BiographyGreg Marcus, PhD (San Francisco, CA) is a practitioner, facilitator, and innovator of American Mussar, a 21stcentury spiritual practice for an authentic and meaningful life. He earned a BA in biology from Cornell University and a PhD in biology from MIT.
- Author(s)Greg Marcus
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/10/2016
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.