All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFind Security, Freedom, and Acceptance by Resting in the Father s Love People are always looking for identity and acceptance. Sadly, the search often leads to wrong places, wrong people, and wrong messages about who they are. These restless journeys ultimately lead us to feeling frustrated, unloved, and unseen. The truth is you are already loved and accepted by your Heavenly Father! Transition from living in Spiritual Slavery to Sonship, as you:
- experience Father God s love like never before it stops being theology and becomes transformational encounter.
- learn how to walk in peace, security, and rest matter what circumstances are against you.
- break free from always feeling guilty, shameful, and condemned.
- enjoy your spiritual inheritance as you walk in your true identity.
- Author BiographyJack and Trisha experienced many things through the 35 years of their relationship; some joyful and exciting, others disappointing and wounding. They lived, loved and fought their way into finally finding their destiny. From their life journey to find the love they had so desperately been seeking came a revelation of unconditional agape love that brought healing to their family and also to the lives of many families around the world as Jack traveled and shared their story. Now the message of agape continues in the life of Trisha and their children. Jack had for years encouraged Trisha to tell her side of the story, saying to the Shiloh Place staff that there is a Niagara Falls of teaching in her, waiting to be released but until now the circumstances of life and ministry have kept her travel schedule at a minimum. Today is the hour of her release as one of many Shiloh Place teachers as we chart our way through new challenges of life without Jack. Trisha's life used to flow from feeling like an orphan, abandoned by her own loving father, and then by her husband; she felt she constantly had to take a back seat to Jack 's other loves. Now she can take you on the journey to find your place in the heart of God as she shares the breakthrough of her own revelation of love at the culmination of her pathway to healing, foremost as a favored child of God, then also as a wife and a mother. Trisha is ordained with The River Fellowship.
- Author(s)Jack Frost,Trisha Frost
- PublisherDestiny Image
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationShippensburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Image
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.