All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionPresenting keys for mastering relationships and combating fear and addictions, this perceptive meditation reflects on methods for creating abundance and love. Examining the question How do we live rewarding inner spiritual lives in a constantly changing world? , this useful guide offers successful tips for countering negative habits and living more successfully each day. Full of wisdom, humor, and common sense, the book portrays conscious individuals as warriors battling the anxieties of modern life through intention and impeccability, as opposed to violent means. A practical journal of spiritual convergence is also included.
- Author BiographyJohn-Roger, DSS, is the founder of the Church of the Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness. He has appeared on numerous radio and television shows and been a featured guest on Larry King Live, Politically Incorrect, and The Roseanne Show. He is the author and coauthor of more than 50 books, including Fulfilling Your Spiritual Promise, Loving Each Day for Peacemakers, and The Rest of Your Life. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)John Roger
- PublisherMandeville Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMandeville Press
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.