All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
About this product
- DescriptionExploring religious and spiritual intentional communities active in the world today, Spiritual and Visionary Communities provides a balanced introduction to a diverse range of communities worldwide. Breaking new ground with its focus on communities which have had little previous academic or public attention, the authors explore a part of contemporary society which is rarely understood. Communities studied include: Israeli kibbutzim, Mandarom, the Twelve Tribes, 'The Farm' and the Camphill movement. Written from a range of perspectives, this collection includes contributions from members of the groups themselves, former members, and academic observers, and as such will offer a unique and invaluable discussion of religious and spiritual communities in the U.S., Europe, and beyond.
- Author BiographyTimothy Miller has thirty years' experience in the study of new religious movements, with a special focus on communal groups.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/02/2013
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Inform Series on Minority Religions and Spiritual Movements
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byTimothy Miller
- Series Edited byProfessor Eileen Barker
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.