All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.32
About this product
- DescriptionGrow them in God's image! Seventy-five percent of a child's character is developed by the time he is five years old-which means that parents of preschoolers have a big responsibility (and a lot of fun!) ahead of them. A warm and delightful book, written in parent-to-parent style with splashes of close to home humor, Spiritually Parenting Your Preschooler helps parents to: Teach your infant, toddler or preschooler to encounter God in a real wayWin the two-year-old - war without emotional scarsBuild Christ esteem in your adopted childRaise your child aloneExperience spontaneous praise and worship with your toddlerSelect the school that is right for your child and holds fast to your valuesDiscover exciting tools to help your child model God's life and wordsHear your child pray, expecting answers...and then see the miracles!In addition to the humor, sensitivity and helpful information found in these pages, your entire family will be blessed with these practical and godly guidelines for parenting. Well...you need to read this book from cover to cover! Right? You've heard all the practical parenting advice-w here's the wisdom that you need to spiritually parent your preschooler.
- Author BiographyC. Hope Flinchbaugh writes for Focus on the Family's parenting magazine as well as all four of the Colorado-based ministry's children and teen magazines -- Clubhouse Jr., Clubhouse, Brio and Breakaway. The author of Daughter of China, the freelance writer covers the international persecuted church, revivals and family issues for adults, teens and children.
- Author(s)C. Hope Flinchbaugh
- PublisherCharisma House
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationLake Mary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCharisma House
- Weight227 g
- Width146 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.