Spiritwalking: The Definitive Guide to Living and Working with the Unseen by Poppy Palin (Paperback, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by buyitnowbooksoz2010
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.26+ AU $6.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpiritwalking is a practical guide to working with the 'unseen', including spirits, entities and energies, be they human or otherwise. Drawing together the wild craft of the shamanic practitioner and the wise counsel of the medium or psychic, Spiritwalking takes the reader through a practical course in becoming an effective, empathic spiritwalker; one who can look beyond our physical existence in order to bring healing, balance and deeper understanding. It includes examples of 'unexplained' or 'pararmal' events from the author's own life and offers ways that we may understand them whilst giving instructions for how to deal with similar situations. This book is a highly original 'how to' manual that will enable anyone to deal with unwanted psychic intrusions, balance inharmonious energies or welcome in spirits who can work with us for positive ends. The personal examples from the author mean that this book is t a 'dry' read but rather is entertaining as well as instructional. It will give the reader an opportunity to understand how we may work with the unseen in everyday life and will bring a deeper understanding of our 'otherworldly' counterparts who share our space, be that indoors or in the landscape of city or countryside. It is an accessible course which is suitable for anyone with an interest in finding more meaning in life; a reader need have beliefs for here is a pure, fresh approach to spirit-full living which only requires an open mind and a sense of adventure.
- Author BiographyPoppy has collated all fifteen years of her knowledge, practical work and experience into one handbook, including many new examples and ideas. She is the author and illustrator of the Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot (Llewellyn, 2002), Craft of the Wild Witch (Llewellyn 2004), and has illustrated the best selling Hedge Witch series for Rae Beth as well as Green Spirituality by Rosa Romani. Poppy has self-published a 500 page 'teaching novel' (The Greening, 2005) which includes many examples of 'walking with spirit'. A regular contributor both as a writer and illustrator for magazines in the UK and USA on the subjects of psychic development and green spirituality, Poppy is also an ex-teacher and tattoo artist.
- Author(s)Poppy Palin
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.41
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.