Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionSplash is a slightly irreverent look at introversion, with a very practical goal. It will help you reach the personal and professional success you dream of. Tired of missing out on opportunities, recognition or relationships? Splash is a Boot Camp for Introverts who want to get more things out of life, while remaining true to your nature. Splash is based on input from real-life introverts: clients and workshop participants, as well as exhaustive research. It's a hands-on exploration of what you want, what's getting in your way and practical strategies for forming new habits and attitudes. [ Wear The Suit That Shows Your Best Stuff: How to identify and showcase your strengths [ Swim to the Other Side of the Pool: Learn ways to make memorable connections with others in your world [ Do Your Best Dive First: How to create desirable first impressions [ Bring A Life Preserver: Be more in control of the energy you have to expend [ Find a New Pond: Make BIG changes in your life!
- Author(s)Carole Cameron
- PublisherCareer/Lifeskills Resources Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCareer/Lifeskills Resources Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.