All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSplash is packed full of pictures of water-loving animals splashing, preening, flapping and paddling. Each photograph is accompanied by fun facts about the animal and how they use water, be it for fun, to clean or to find food. Organised by four distinct water sources - ocean, watering-hole, river and pond - children will learn where their favourite animals live and discover more about their behaviour. Stunning photographs and easy-to-read text make this book perfect for young readers.
- Author BiographyCAMILLA DE LE BEDOYERE was a teacher for 10 years before she became a full-time non-fiction author. She studied Zoology and Geology at Bristol University, and has subsequently written or edited more than 200 books for children and adults, many of which aim to explain and explore the natural world and our relationship with it Camilla is a specialist literacy teacher at a London high school, developing reading skills and encouraging a love of learning through books.
- Author(s)Camilla de le Bedoyere
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication17/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width220 mm
- Height240 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.