All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the acclaimed author of Pack Up the Moon comes a poignant and beautiful vel about love, loss, and the unbreakable bonds of family--particularly those between mothers, daughters, and sisters. Ten years ago, Nora Glass started writing essays about being a single mother of a six-year-old daughter. Her weekly column made her a household name, and over the years, her fans have watched Ellie grow from a toddler to a teenager. But w Nora is facing a problem that can't be overcome. Diagsed with a devastating disease that will eventually take away who she is, she is scared for herself, but even more frightened about what this will mean for her sixteen-year-old daughter. Now Nora has choice but to let go of her hard-won image as a competent, self-assured woman, and turn to the one person who has always relied on her: her twin sister, Mariana. Nora and Mariana couldn't be more different from one ather, and they've always had a complicated relationship. But w the two sisters will have to summon the strength to help them all get through a future ne of them could have ever imagined, while uncovering the joy and beauty that was always underneath.
- Author BiographyRachael Herron received her MFA in English and Creative Writing from Mills College, and is the author of Pack Up the Moon and the Cypress Hollow romance novels, as well as a memoir. She is an accomplished knitter, and writes the popular website RachaelHerron.com. Rachael lives in Oakland with her wife, Lala, and their menagerie of cats and dogs.
- Author(s)Rachael Herron
- PublisherThorndike Press
- Date of Publication09/09/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThorndike Press
- Weight680 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Edition Statementlarge type edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.00Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.08
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.08Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $21.78Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $34.27Trending at AU $40.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.