All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the acclaimed author of Pack Up the Moon comes a poignant and beautiful vel about love, loss, and the unbreakable bonds of family particularly those between mothers, daughters, and sisters. Ten years ago, Nora Glass started writing essays about being a single mother of a six-year-old daughter. Her weekly column made her a household name, and over the years, her fans have watched Ellie grow from a toddler to a teenager. But w Nora is facing a problem that can t be overcome. Diagsed with a devastating disease that will eventually take away who she is, she is scared for herself, but even more frightened about what this will mean for her sixteen-year-old daughter. Now Nora has choice but to let go of her hard-won image as a competent, self-assured woman, and turn to the one person who has always relied on her: her twin sister, Mariana. Nora and Mariana couldn t be more different from one ather, and they ve always had a complicated relationship. But w the two sisters will have to summon the strength to help them all get through a future ne of them could have ever imagined, while uncovering the joy and beauty that was always underneath.
- Author BiographyRachael Herronreceived her MFA in English and Creative Writing from Mills College, and is the author ofPack Up the Moonand the Cypress Hollow romance novels, as well as a memoir. She is an accomplished knitter, and writes the popular Web site RachaelHerron.com. Rachael lives in Oakland with her wife, Lala, and their menagerie of cats and dogs.
- Author(s)Rachael Herron
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2017
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2017
- ImprintNew American Library
- Weight363 g
- Width124 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.