Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $11.42
- AU $28.00Trending at AU $29.87
- AU $9.91Trending at AU $13.54
- AU $9.58Trending at AU $18.95
- AU $14.62Trending at AU $15.17
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $20.06Trending at AU $24.81
About this product
- DescriptionThe whole gang from Clip-Clop and Jingle-Jingle are back, and this time they're taking to the high seas. But the water's looking choppy, and the waves are getting bigger! Will the farmyard friends manage to stay dry, or will they tumble out of their little boat and in to the deep blue sea?
- Author BiographyNicola Smee has been writing and illustrating stories since the age of four. Her warm and witty drawings have been enjoyed by children around the world, and many of her books have been shortlisted for major awards. Nicola enjoys the company of her artistic family. Her husband is an award-winning water-colourist, two of her sons are musicians, and the third is a creative director. Nicola lives in Essex, England.
- Author(s)Nicola Smee
- PublisherBoxer Books Limited
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxer Books Limited
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width250 mm
- Height273 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nicola Smee
- Interest AgeFrom 2 To 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.