All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntended as a practical approach to helping children who have spoken language difficulties because of general language delay or specific language impairment, this book contains ideas and activity sheets as well as structured guidance. Areas of language difficulty are identified, activities are suggested to meet these language needs and all this is supported by a developmental framework. This book also provides advice on classroom management and grouping, in addition to a bank of individual targets for IEPs which are linked to the activities and strategies suggested within the book. Suitable for n-specialists and specialists alike, many professionals find this book to be an invaluable resource, including mainstream teachers, teaching assistants, speech and language therapists working in schools, SENCOs, nursery nurses and special school teachers.
- Author BiographyLynn Stuart, Felicity Wright, Sue Grigor and Alison Howey are all Specialist Teachers for the Northumberland Communication Support Service.
- Author(s)Alison Howey,Felicity Wright,Lynn Stuart,Sue Grigor,etc.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid Fulton Publishers Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.