All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive text is the most current and definitive source for information related to the care of adult and pediatric patients with spondylolisthesis. It contains a complete analysis of this common, yet intricate spinal condition, including basic science, diagsis, n-surgical management, surgical techniques (including minimally invasive options) and outcomes. The management of the various types of spondylolisthesis requires a thorough understanding of both fundamental principles and subtle nuances, which are highlighted here in three sections. Part I details the basic principles, diagsis and n-surgical management of spondylolisthesis, including imaging and classification. Part II covers surgical management, including a step-by-step discussion of strategies, techniques and tips that are necessary to apply standard procedures to this specific disorder. Procedures that are covered include decompression, spinal fusion from various approaches, and the latest minimally invasive techniques. Part III discusses the outcomes and complications of surgical treatment. Written and edited by top clinicians in the field, this book will be an invaluable resource for orthopedic and neurological spine surgeons, rehabilitation physicians, residents, fellows, and any caregiver who treats the spine.
- Author BiographyAdam L. Wollowick, MD, Assistant Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, New York, NY, USA Vishal Sarwahi, MD, Associate Professor of Orthopedic Surgery, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Department of Orthopedic Surgery, Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- SubjectSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note152 black & white illustrations, 82 colour illustrations, 20 black & white tables, biography
- Weight966 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAdam L. Wollowick,Vishal Sarwahi
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.