Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis historic book may have numerous typos and missing text. Purchasers can download a free scanned copy of the original book (without typos) from the publisher. Not indexed. Not illustrated. 1896 Excerpt: ... containing from 4 to 10 ft. in a stone, lid. to 2td. per Btone. No. 10 Flooring, covering for walls, dairy benches, 4c, sawn edges and planed one side, 1 to it In. thick, from 6 to 10 ft. in a stone; floors laid of any dimensions; marked and numbered and fitted to lay without additional labour, (d. per foot. Window Sills 1 in. thick and t exceeding 1 ft. wide, planed and sawn one edge and both ends, 4 d. per foot; It in. thick, bid. per foot; 2 in. thick, 7d. per foot; and 3 in. thick, 1;. per foot. No. 20 Flooring and Flag Pavements, squared but t sawn, and planed on one side, about 1 in. thick; floors laid of any dimensions; marked and numbered, 3d, per foot. Silver Gi.ey Slates. Loaded in Trucks or Vessels at Machynlleth, North Wales. Prices and approximate Weight per 1200 Slates. Hexagon, Gothic, Diamond, Round, or other Fancy Slates made to order at the preceding prices in First Quality only. First Quality.--Queens, 24, 26, 28, 30, 32, and 34 ins. long and various breadths, assorted as made, without specifying quantities of each, at per ton of 20 cwt. of 112 lbs., 90s. and upwards. Medium Quality.--As above, 758. and upwards. Second Quality.-- 60s. Slate Slabs--First Quality. Sawn and split to any given thickness, as follows: --No. 1.--in., 90s.; in, 80s.; 1 in., 70s.; in., 60s.; 1J in., 558.; If in, 50s.; 2 in., 45s. per ton. From 2 ft. 9 in. to 5 ft. 6 in. long, and 1 ft. and upwards in width, planed one or both sides. No. 2.--J in., 105s.; f in., 95s.; 1 in., 80s.; 1J in., 70s.; 1J in., 65s.; 1 j in., 60s.; 2 in., 55s. per ton. From 5 to 8 ft. long and 2 ft. and upwards in width, planed one or both sides. Slabs, various lengths and thicknesses, planed as above, 65s. per ton. Skirtings of promiscuous lengths, between 2 f...
- Author(s)E Spon
- Date of Publication04/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight175 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.