All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionSecuring financial resources through sponsorships is a prominent element in the job descriptions of many sport managers and the importance of that task has increased exponentially in recent years. Sponsorship for Sport Managers provides readers with an understanding of how companies use sponsorship in their marketing programs and how sport managers can leverage that kwledge into greater sponsorship opportunities. Widely acclaimed author John Crompton masterfully integrates the conceptual with the applied as Sponsorship for Sport Managers helps readers to: understand how companies use sponsorship in their marketing programs; be responsive to sponsors' needs; charge an equitable fee for providing sponsors with leveraging opportunities; be active partners with the sponsors to help them meet their objectives, and measure the extent to which the objectives were accomplished.
- Author BiographyJohn L. Crompton holds the rank of University Distinguished Professor and is both a Regents Professor and a Presidential Professor for Teaching Excellence at Texas A&M University. He received his basic training in England. His undergraduate work was in physical education and geography at Loughborough College. After teaching high school for a year, he attended the University of Illinois, where he completed a MS degree in Recreation and Park Administration in 1968. In 1970, he was awarded another MS degree from Loughborough University of Technology, majoring in Business Administration. In 1970, he joined Loughborough Recreation Planning Consultants as their first full-time employee. When he left as managing director in 1974, LRPC had developed into the largest consulting firm in the United Kingdom, specializing in recreation and tourism, with a full-time staff of 25 and supplemented by a number of part-time associate consultants. In 1974, Dr. Crompton came to Texas A&M University. He received his doctorate in Recreation Resources Development in 1977. For some years he taught graduate and undergraduate courses in both the Department of Recreation and Parks and the Department of Marketing at Texas A&M University, but he now teaches exclusively in the Department of Recreation, Park and Tourism Sciences. Dr. Cromptons primary interests are in the areas of marketing and financing public leisure and tourism services. He is author or co-author of 18 books and a substantial number
- Author(s)John L. Crompton
- PublisherFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationMorgantown, WV
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFitness Information Technology, Inc, U.S.
- Weight532 g
- Width160 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.