Sponsorship in Marketing: Effective Communication through Sports, Arts and Events by T. Bettina Cornwell (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $92.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $259.94+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSponsorship of sports, arts or events can be a powerful form of marketing communication for businesses and organizations. This book introduces the fundamentals of sponsorship-linked marketing, helping the reader to understand how sponsorship can be planned, executed and measured. Drawing on original research, and exploring key theory, best practice and cutting-edge issues, this is also the only book to fully explain how the sponsor can implement successful sponsorship campaigns and achieve their communication objectives. The book covers every important conceptual and functional area of sponsorship in marketing communications, including: * audiences, strategies and objectives * leveraging and activation * building sponsorship portfolios * measurement and evaluation * ambush marketing * managing relationships * internal audiences * public policy and legal issues Every chapter includes case studies, examples and data from real organizations, business, campaigns and events, vividly illustrating the link between fundamental principles and effective practice. No other book provides such a comprehensive, evidence-based introduction to sponsorship, demonstrating how organizations can connect brands to real life. This is essential reading for all students and practitioners working in sport marketing, sport business, events marketing, arts administration, business communication or marketing management.
- Author BiographyT. Bettina Cornwell is the Edwin E. and June Woldt Cone Professor of Marketing in the Lundquist College of Business at the University of Oregon. Prior to joining the University of Oregon, she was Professor of Marketing and Sport Management at the University of Michigan. Her research focuses on marketing communications and consumer behavior and often includes international and public policy emphases.
- Author(s)T. Bettina Cornwell
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/07/2014
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.