All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJoin a cast of creepy critters on a spooky journey through the darkest hours of the night. The moon is high in the sky, and velvety bats, howling cats, slithering slugs and slippery snails are all out and about. A fantastically spooky - but never scary - read-aloud tale to share again and again. 'Pairs bright, bouncy illustrations with a lyrical rhyme, providing a gentle introduction to Halloween for the youngest members of the family.' - Seattle PI 'A delightful alliterative rhyme about the creepy but really harmless creatures of the night that trick-or-treaters may encounter.' - North Jersey Record
- Author BiographyCathy MacLennan was born in Zimbabwe, and inspired by African art and culture, she painted her first picture at the age of six on the outside wall of her home. She has been painting murals ever since. Her commissions include corporate foyers and private homes, with children's bedrooms a speciality. Bold colours, movement and unusual surfaces are Cathy's hallmark. Cathy lives in England with her husband and two sons.
- Author(s)Cathy MacLennan
- PublisherBoxer Books Limited
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBoxer Books Limited
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Width167 mm
- Height122 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Cathy MacLennan
- Interest AgeFrom 3 To 6
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.