All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe camera never lies, according to some. But many of the sporting figures seen in these hilarious images will tell you that it definitely does. Whether it's Frank Lampard and John Terry caught in a moment of possibly excessive team bonding, or a big hug during a beach volleyball game, for those of a certain mindset what they are really seeing is the moment when sport and porn collide - Spor! Josh Burt has scoured the world's photographic archives to come up with the funniest images caught on film where sports stars seem to forget that the eyes of the world are on them. They are the times when their passion for the game seems to have taken them too far, and things have got a little out of hand...
- Author BiographyJosh Burt has worked for numerous magazines, including FHM, Time Out and Glamour. He also worked for the sports website The Spoiler which attracted up to 500,000 visitors a month. He lives in Brixton, South London.
- Author(s)Josh Burt
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrated throughout
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.