All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book invites the reader to jump into a selection of poems about sports written by people from different places and times. It gives the reader the keys needed to unlock poems. It equips the reader to explore the meanings that a poem has, and it explains the techniques poets use to create their effects.
- Author BiographyMary Colson is a teacher and a writer. She is fascinated by the world and the cultures of different countries, with their unique myths and legends.
- Author(s)Mary Colson
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/04/2015
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleExperiencing Poetry
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.