All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explores the significance of sport in the understanding of past and current societal dynamics in the Arab world. It examines sport in relation to cultural, political and ecomic changes in the Arab World, including nation-state building, the formation of national identity and international relations in post-colonial context.
- Author BiographyMAHFOUD AMARA Lecturer at Loughborough University, UK. His principal research interest is in sport policy and politics in Arab and Muslim contexts. He has published material on the politics and business of sport in the region.
- Author(s)Mahfoud Amara
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/11/2011
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleCommunications & Culture
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.