All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionThe ground-breaking first edition of this book has given way to a thoroughly revised second edition that has kept pace with the changing times in the sport promotion and sales industry.The authors are well kwn for bridging the academic and professional gap with their own extensive experience and the emphasis on bringing professional practice thinking to students in the classroom. In the second edition, the authors give greater emphasis to the role of sales and sponsorship as an integral part of developing a successful sport business. Readers will learn how the sport industry is a unique selling market, including how to use eduselling in practice and they will have three chapters to understand the role of sponsorships and how to nurture and activate them. A radically updated techlogy chapter provides great emphasis on e-commerce and gives an overview of the rapid changes that techlogical invations are bringing to the sport industry.
- Author BiographyRichard L. Irwin, EdD, is a professor and the director of the Bureau of Sport & Leisure Commerce at the University of Memphis. He has taught promotion and sales at the university level for 18 years and has served as consultant with numerous sport businesses on topics relating to sales, sponsorship, licensing and promotion. William A. Sutton, EdD, currently serves as a professor and associate department head for the DeVos Sport Business Management graduate programme at the University of Central Florida. In addition to his duties at UCF, Dr. Sutton is the founder and principal of Bill Sutton & Associates, a consulting firm specialising in strategic marketing and revenue enhancement. Larry M. McCarthy, PhD, is an associate professor of management in the Stillman School of Business at Seton Hall University. Dr. McCarthy is a regular participant in international sport management conferences.
- Author(s)Larry M. McCarthy,Richard Irwin,William Sutton
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note35 black & white illustrations, 44 black & white halftones
- Weight1170 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.