All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers effective PR solutions. Sport Public Relations: Managing Organizational Communication, Second Edition , takes a comprehensive, business like approach to the practice of public relations in sport. Rather than address public relations simply as a means of supporting the marketing function or stimulating media interest in an event or organization, this text recognizes PR as a function that is integral to many aspects of a sport organization's goals. The book covers all aspects of public relations, starting with the foundations of PR in sport and progressing all the way through legal and ethical issues that sport public relations professionals encounter. Readers will also consider the diverse forms of public relations practice, encompassing media, community, employee, investor, customer, dor and government relations.
- Author BiographyG. Clayton Stoldt, is a professor and chair of sport management at Wichita State University in Kansas. He has taught and conducted research in sport public relations since 1998. Stephen W. Dittmore, is assistant professor of recreation and sport management at the University of Arkansas. He also teaches a course in sport media and public relations for Instituto de Empresa in Madrid, Spain. Scott Branvold, is a professor of sport management at Robert Morris University. He has over 20 years of teaching experience in the sport management field and practical experience in sport information and event management.
- Author(s)G. Clayton Stoldt,Scott Branvold,Stephen W. Dittmore
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication14/02/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note17 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white halftones
- Weight1225 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.