All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $74.74
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.46
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.65
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $24.80Trending at AU $29.36
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.46
About this product
- DescriptionElectronic Inspection Copy available for instructors here This is a comprehensive and accessible text on exercise and sport psychology for students on sport science/sport and exercise science degrees. It adopts an integrated, thematic approach and covers all the required theory, concepts and research, accompanied by case studies to illustrate the applied nature of the material being covered. The book is split into two major sections, covering exercise psychology and sport psychology, and each chapter supports students as they progress from clear introductory material to more advanced discussions.
- Author BiographyJoanne Thatcher is a lecturer at Aberystwyth University. Melissa Day is Senior Lecturer at the University of Chichester Dr. Rachel Rahman is a Lecturer in the School of Psychology at Aberystwyth University. Her area of specialism is exercise motivation and behaviour and she has presented her research at national conferences. She has produced commissioned reports for the NHS trust and County Council and has worked on research projects funded by the Big Lottery Fund, the Ramblers' Association and the Higher Education Funding Council for Wales.
- Author(s)Joanne Thatcher,Mel Day,Rachel Rahman
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2011
- SubjectSports Studies & PE: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleActive Learning in Sport Series
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLearning Matters Ltd
- Content Note45 illustrations
- Weight475 g
- Width171 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.