All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title looks at roles within the sport and leisure industry. It covers careers such as physiotherapists, sports psychologists, leisure centre managers and outdoor activity officers. It also looks at teaching sport and working in the community to encourage sporting activities. IN THE WORKPLACE is a new and informative series aimed at giving KS4 students an opportunity to explore different areas of work that may be of interest to them after leaving school. It includes information on how to find a job in a particular field, the qualities needed, what your main tasks would be and how to work your way to the top of that field.
- Author BiographyGeoff Barker is the author of the Celeb series, the Voices series, the World at Risk series, and the World of Food series.
- Author(s)Geoff Barker
- PublisherReadZone Books Limited
- Date of Publication07/07/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIn the Workplace
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEvans Brothers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.