All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents an invaluable symptoms-based approach to sports cardiology for sports medicine physicians, primary care physicians, and cardiologists. Edited by an authority in the field, the text offers sought-after insight on the cardiac health of athletes. Case studies are featured throughout to further understanding and the integration of concepts into daily practice. With contributions by both sports medicine physicians and cardiologists, this timely book bridges the gap between disciplines and is an unparalleled resource for those looking to effectively manage the cardiac health of active patients.
- Author BiographyChristine E. Lawless, MD, MBA, FACC. Section Director of Preventive and Sports Cardiology, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Division of Cardiovascular Medicine, Davis Heart & Lung Research Institute, Ohio State University Medical Center, Columbus, OH
- Author(s)Christine E. Lawless
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/11/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note120 black & white illustrations, 8 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight646 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.60
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.