All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA sports cardiologist evaluates affected athletes and suggests the most appropriate treatment options that may allow them to stay active in sports. This issue will discuss the following topics: Cardiovascular Adaptation and Remodeling to Rigorous Athletic Training, The Historical Perspective of Athletic Sudden Death, The ECG in Elite Athletes, The Management of Athletes with Congenital Heart Disease, Genetic testing in athletes The Impact of Sports Cardiology on the Practice of Sports Medicine and many more!
- Author(s)Robert W. Battle
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleThe Clinics: Orthopedics
- Series Part/Volume Number34-3
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.