All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive oversight of the British Sports Car! Over 200 pages containing information about 78 manufacturers and 111 of their models with 112 images depicting them. This is the first of four volumes identifying sports cars from around the world. Each volume examines cars most likely to qualify as an authentic sports car, provides a color image and evaluates each car by using the Sports Car Validation Criterion Guide. Interesting and insightful details are included about each car that was produced so as to enhance the readers kwledge about sports cars. These are must have works of art worthy of being placed on a coffee table and are great conversation pieces.
- Author BiographyThe author is a long-term sports car enthusiast and has visited many sports car manufacturers in Great Britain. Robert has owned a used 1959 MGA 1600; a new 1963 Austin Healey 3000 MKII; a used 1993 Mazda Miata Convertible and currently owns a 2011 Mazda MX-5 PRHT GT Coupe. The author has written numerous technical works including: International Standard Philatelic Grading System Guide (1984); A Comparative Unit (1985); The Isolation Syndrome (1987); Failure at Science, (1988); Reality of Time - A Definitive Explanation (1996) and these sports car series.
- Author(s)Robert D Boyd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight490 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.