All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.57
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.75
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.40
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.67
About this product
- DescriptionA continuation of examining the evolution of sports cars. Now it is the African and European Sports Car! Over 190 pages containing information about 84 manufacturers in 15 countries with over 80 models and more than 100 images depicting them. This is the second of four volumes identifying sports cars from around the world. Each volume examines cars most likely to qualify as an authentic sports car, provides a color image and evaluates each car by using the Sports Car Validation Criterion Guide. Interesting and insightful details are included about each car that was produced so as to enhance the readers kwledge about sports cars. These are must have works of art worthy of being placed on a coffee table and are great conversation pieces.
- Author BiographyThe author is a long-term sports car enthusiast and has visited many sports car manufacturers in Great Britain. Robert has owned a used 1959 MGA 1600; a new 1963 Austin Healey 3000 MKII; a used 2003 Mazda Miata Convertible and currently owns a 2011 Mazda MX-5 PRHT GT Coupe. The author has written numerous technical works including: International Standard Philatelic Grading System Guide (1984); A Comparative Unit (1985); The Isolation Syndrome (1987); Failure at Science, (1988); Reality of Time - A Definitive Explanation (1996) and these sports car volume series.
- Author(s)Robert D Boyd
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication15/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMotor Sports & Cycling
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight463 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.