All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSports History is designed to help students new to this area of study by providing them with guidance on the ideas, theories and methods that they need in order to excel as sports historians. Using examples from many sports and academic traditions, and featuring a glossary and many practical exercises and activities, this essential introduction will help students become more sophisticated and professional in their engagement with sports history.
- Author BiographyMARTIN POLLEY is Senior Lecturer in Sport at the University of Southampton, UK. He is the author of Routledge's bestselling sports history textbook Moving the Goalposts: A History of Sport and Society since 1945 (1998), and editor of the five-volume The History of Sport in Britain, 1880-1914 (2004).
- Author(s)Martin Polley
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication22/11/2006
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note1 map
- Weight354 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.31New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.31
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.35Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $3.54Trending at AU $7.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.