Sports Illustrated Monday Morning Quarterback: A Fully Caffeinated Guide to Everything You Need to Know about the NFL by Peter King (Hardback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.44+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMore than two million people a week rush to SI.com to read Peter King's column, Monday Morning Quarterback. There they find a potent mix of analysis, opinion, humor and inside-the-NFL locker- room information delivered as one else can. In this book, King, the award-winning Sports Illustrated pro football writer, brings the same blend of wit and wisdom, ranging from his famous 10 Things I Think I Think to his Top 100 player rankings; from the football cliches he hates to the coaching hires he loves; from Brett Favre's golf game to Peyton Manning's comedic skills. And all freshly flavored with King's inimitable observations on the best hotels, the worst airports, the greatest traditions-and coffee, coffee, coffee. There is journalist better connected to the NFL's players, coaches, general managers and owners, and writer renders the inside information as entertainingly as Peter King.
- Author BiographyPeter King joined Sports Illustrated as a staff writer in 1989 after spending nearly a decade as an award-winning newspaper journalist. Now a senior writer at the magazine, he is Sports Illustrated 's primary NFL expert and is one of the country's premier pro football writers. King is also a key contributor to SI.com, which includes his popular column, Monday Morning Quarterback. King has also served as an on-air reporter for ABC's Monday Night Football, NBC's Football Night in America, CNN's NFL Preview, and as managing editor for HBO's award-winning Inside the NFL'' show. He hosts a show on Sirius NFL Radio. Following graduation from Ohio University in 1979, where he earned a B.A. in journalism, King covered college athletics and professional football for the Cincinnati Enquirer for five years. Following that stint, he covered pro football for Newsday, in New York, from 1985 to 1989. King has won two Associated Press Sports Editors awards for excellence in sports journalism.
- Author(s)Peter King
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication13/10/2009
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour plates
- Weight485 g
- Width161 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byLarry Burke
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.43
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.