All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an authoritative text by the international experts in the field which presents a comprehensive review of the medical aspects of sports in relation to the following specific groups of clients: children and adolescents/ women/ veterans (the over 30s!)/ and special groups (those with specific medical conditions and the disabled). This approach by client group rather than by sport of type of injury is unique.
- Author(s)K. M. Chan,Nicola Maffulli,Robert M. Malina,Tony Parker
- PublisherElsevier Health Sciences
- Date of Publication06/06/2001
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChurchill Livingstone
- Content Note124 ills.
- Weight1240 g
- Width197 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.