All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExceptionally clear definitions of the many scientific and technical terms used in kinesiology and sports science are provided in this sports reference. Covering many subdisciplines that include biochemistry, biomechanics, functional anatomy, epidemiology, kinanthropometry, motor behavior, nutrition, psychology, physiology, and sociology, and with references to key books and journal articles, these volumes help to gain a clear overview of sports science.
- Author BiographySimon Jenkins coordinates the physical education and coaching major at Pepperdine University.
- Author(s)S. Jenkins
- PublisherMulti Science Publishing Co Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2005
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBrentwood
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMulti Science Publishing Co Ltd
- Weight848 g
- Width140 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $190.23New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.09Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.