All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe main uses of taping in sports are for selective protection, support and offloading, and in the case of some existing injuries, the deliberate limitation of joint mobility to help avoid further injury. The advantages of taping over complete rest are well documented - metabolic activity in the area concerned can be maintained at a high level, largely avoiding unwanted wastage of muscle tissue, as well as playing an important role in the prevention of further injury. Sports Taping provides expert information on all aspects of taping, from basic kwledge to its advantages and effects. It also looks at taping for specific areas of the body - the upper extremities, the lower extremities, and the trunk.
- Author BiographyAndreas Schur has run a highly successful sports medicine practice for over 15 years. He has also written articles on sports injuries for numerous specialist publications.
- Author(s)Andreas Schur
- PublisherMeyer & Meyer
- Date of Publication10/03/2007
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationAachen
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMeyer & Meyer
- Content Note200 photographs
- Weight345 g
- Width165 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $23.03New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.96
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.47
- AU $60.86Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.87
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.