All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis excitingly illustrated book describes the new fabrics (including those made of metal, glass or ceramic yarns) developed for specialist sportswear - and how these are w being eagerly taken up by fashion. Packed with information, textual and visual, this cutting edge survey also includes a detailed glossary of technical terms and a director of designers and manufacturers. No aficionado of either sport or fashion will be able to resist it; all design professionals will find it essential reading.
- Author BiographySarah E. Braddock is Lecturer in Textiles at Goldsmiths College. Marie O'Mahony is an independent consultant specializing in textiles and technology. She is co-author of Techno Textiles with Sarah E. Braddock and author of the forthcoming Cyborg: The Man Machine.
- Author(s)Marie O'Mahony,Sarah E. Braddock
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2002
- SubjectFashion & Beauty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Out-of-print date30/01/2014
- Content Note262 illustrations, 239 in colour
- Weight1330 g
- Width240 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.