Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.26+ AU $6.00 postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpot Says Goodnight is a classic Spot book by Eric Hill This is colourful, brighter edition of the classic Spot lift-the-flap board book Spot says Goodnight, which features rescans of Eric Hill's original artwork - perfect for toddlers and children learning to read. It's time for bed but Spot has lots of Goodnights to say before he can settle down to sleep. Lift the flaps to join in the bedtime fun. Praise for Spot: 'Spot is one of the essential experiences of childhood' Parents Magazine Eric Hill's Spot picture books have sold over 50 million copies worldwide since Spot first appeared in 1980. A range of Spot books for children through from baby to pre-school are available from Penguin, including: Spot's Busy Day Sticker Book, Spot Loves his Friends, Spot Goes to the Park, Spot Goes on Holiday and Spot's Fun-Time Colouring Book. Don't miss any of the other Spot lift-the-flap classics: Spot's First Walk; Spot's Birthday Party; Spot's First Christmas; Spot Goes to School; Spot Goes on Holiday; Spot Goes to the Circus; Spot Goes to the Farm; Spot's First Easter; Spot's Baby Sister; Spot Stays Overnight; Spot Goes to the Park; Spot Goes to a Party; Spot Bakes a Cake; Spot Visits his Grandparents; Spot Can Count; Who's There, Spot?; Spot Says Goodnight
- Author BiographyEric Hill (1927-2014) started his artistic career as an art studio messenger and from there went on to become a cartoonist and eventually an art director at a leading advertising agency. In 1978 Eric made up a story about a small puppy to read to his son at bedtime and Spot was born. The success of his first bestselling lift-the-flap classic Where's Spot? in 1980 convinced him to become a full-time author, and his Spot books have been enjoyed by children around the world ever since. In 2008 he was awarded an OBE for services to children's literacy.
- Author(s)Eric Hill
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/05/2011
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleSpot - Original Lift the Flap
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notechiefly col. Illustrations
- Weight246 g
- Width156 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.