All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionCovering all theoretical and practical aspects of the applications of spot tests to organic analysis, this book includes information on more than 900 tests. It continues to be an indispensable reference to organic and analytical chemists in academia and in industry.
- Author(s)Fritz Feigl,V. Anger
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/06/1966
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintElsevier Science Ltd
- Content Note19tabs.
- Weight600 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Translated byR.E. Oesper
- Edition Statement7th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.