All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTake a trip around the world, visit a building site, explore a museum and join a mouse on the move to learn about transport. Look for hidden objects as you work your way through every spread, taking in all the detail. Fantastic 'Spot the...' activities, combined with n-fiction settings, make for an informative and entertaining series. Interesting facts add further educational value to the books.
- Author BiographySARAH KHAN has been a children's writer and editor for 12 years. After graduating from Cambridge University with a degree in English literature, she worked for Usborne Publishing Ltd., where she created a highly successful series of puzzle books. The author of a weekly children's puzzle section in The Daily Telegraph, she lives in Cambridge, U.K. JOELLE DREIDEMY has drawn and painted for as long as she can remember. After graduating from the prestigious Emile Cohl School she moved to Paris, where she now illustrates for English, American, French and Korean publishers.
- Author(s)Sarah Khan
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication24/06/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width230 mm
- Height253 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joelle Dreidemy
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.