Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.71
- AU $34.49Trending at AU $39.00
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.12
- AU $18.79Trending at AU $25.14
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $14.95
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.37
About this product
- DescriptionSpotlight on Advanced is a comprehensive course that has been revised to be in line with the new Cambridge English exam specifications for January 2015. It prepares adults and younger learners to excel in the revised exam. An exciting new feature of this revised edition is the Ideas Generator. Test takers need to generate ideas to pass the Speaking and Writing papers of the exam. The Ideas Generator uses National Geographic videos to stimulate students' interest in common exam topics, help them build ideas about these topics and gather the language they need to effectively write or speak about them. After each video lesson students will have a bank of ideas, functional language and vocabulary tied to eight topics that commonly appear in the exam. One of the most difficult parts of the exam for students is the Speaking Test. The Speaking Test videos and worksheets will prepare students by getting them to engage with simulations of all four parts of the Speaking test.
- Author BiographyFrancesca Mansfield was an English teacher for 14 years, specialising in exam preparation, before she turned her attention to writing. Since 2000 she has written a number of EFL books including companions and practice tests. Carol Nuttall has been teaching English for over twenty years, specialising in Cambridge examination preparation, and is also an oral examiner for Cambridge examinations. She has worked closely with Francesca Mansfield in the past and together they have written several companion and CPE Practice Tests books.
- Author(s)Carol Nuttall,Francesca Mansfield,Language Testing 123
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHeinle-Cengage ELT
- Weight1330 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement2nd Student Manual/Study Guide
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.