All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is suitable for ages 7 to 10 years. Best kwn as the home of the Inca as well as other ancient civilizations, Peru is dotted with the ruins of their ancient buildings. Children will be delighted to read about the ingenuity of these ancient people in Spotlight on Peru . From high up on Lake Titicaca where llamas roam down to the Amazon River where jaguars lives in the rain forests, the wonders of Peru are described through simple text. Wonderful photographs also capture the people of Peru today and their way of life.
- Author(s)Bobbie Kalman
- PublisherCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCrabtree Publishing Co,Canada
- Content Notecolour photos
- Weight141 g
- Width210 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.