All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe perfect gift for a new baby. A beautiful board book edition of Where's Spot? sits alongside a super-snuggly blanket, with a soft and cuddly stuffed head, in a gorgeous gift box. Safe from birth, this lovely Spot blanket will become a baby favourite, and parents will love to read the classic, gently humorous lift-the-flap story with their little one. This gift set combines a book and blanket to treasure for ever.
- Author BiographyEric Hill (1927-2014) was born in North London and lived there for many years. He started his artistic career as an art studio messenger and from there went on to become a cartoonist and eventually an art director at a leading advertising agency. In 1978 Eric made up a story about a small puppy to read to his son at bedtime and Spot was born. The success of his first bestselling lift-the-flap classic Where's Spot? in 1980 convinced him to become a full-time author, and his Spot books have been enjoyed by children around the world ever since. In 2008 he was awarded an OBE for services to children's literacy.
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/01/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleSpot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight500 g
- Width323 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine48 mm
- Contained items statementContains Toy and Hardback
- Interest AgeTo 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.