All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne bird searches for the perfect print for his plumage in this original story. A young guinea fowl concerned by his lack of spots sends off for some in the mail. When the box arrives, the spots aren t quite what he was expecting. After trying on big spots, small spots, striped spots, and even glow-in-the-dark spots, he finds a pattern that suits him perfectly in this touching, quirky celebration of individuality.
- Author BiographyHelen Ward has twice won the British National Art Library Award. Her books include The Town Mouse and the Country Mouse, Varmints, and The Cockerel and the Fox, which was short-listed for the 2003 Kate Greenaway Medal.
- Author(s)Professor of Public Health Helen Ward
- Date of Publication24/02/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width250 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Professor of Public Health Helen Ward
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,Picture book
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.72
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.