Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionSpray forming combines the metallurgical processes of metal casting and powder metallurgy to fabricate metal products with enhanced properties. This book provides an introduction to the various modelling and simulation techniques employed in spray forming, and shows how they are applied in process analysis and development. The author begins by deriving and describing the main models. He then presents their application in the simulation of the key features of spray forming. Wherever possible he discusses theoretical results with reference to experimental data. Building on the features of metal spray forming, he also derives common characteristic modelling features that may be useful in the simulation of related spray processes. The book is aimed at researchers and engineers working in process techlogy, chemical engineering and materials science.
- Author BiographyUdo Fritsching received his PhD from the University of Bremen, Germany, and is currently head of the Research Group at the Institute for Materials Science, University of Bremen. He is the author of 130 scientific papers and has five patent applications pending.
- Author(s)Udo Fritsching
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication26/02/2004
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.