All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach year, vast numbers of people disappear from the world. Now, Jill appears to be one of them. Is she in hell? If so, why is she being treated so well? One thing she kws for certain is that she is definitely t on Earth anymore. She's in a land of grand palaces, human slavery, shape-shifting aliens, humanalien hybrids, and an exiled race of giants once thought to be gods. As far as she can tell, she's on a dark planet in a nearby solar system--and she's getting the definite impression that she's been brought to this place for a reason. The prophecy proclaims that only a repentant spirit can save them. Is she the one destined to lead them all home? To survive, she will need to make new friends in strange places. She decides to become whatever she needs to be to fulfill her apparent destiny as savior of this place and these people. Humanity will longer be slaves or playthings for the amusement of their alien overlords--t if she has anything to do with it. And her new band of allies will do what they need to do to make it happen. After all, what do they have to lose--other than their souls? Could the theorists proposing ancient astronauts have it right? Have these beings from the stars really been here all along?
- Author(s)Alotta Monks
- Date of Publication01/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight839 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $14.46Trending at AU $15.42
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $14.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.