All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionToday's church is hungry for supernatural moves of God. In Spread the Fire, Scott Wilson and John Bates invite you, the pastor or church leader, to a new level of training, teaching, and modeling Spirit-filled living. It's likely that you already address vital topics like forgiveness, integrity, and reaching the lost, but teaching about the baptism in the Holy Spirit must also be woven into daily church life. Through Spread the Fire, you will ignite the flame by sharing testimonies of tongues, signs and wonders, prophecy, and other divine moves of God. With your leadership, church services and board meetings will soon incorporate praying in the Spirit and an invitation to testify. On the day of Pentecost, tongues of fire fell in Spirit baptism. With Spread the Fire, you will become equipped to reclaim a Spirit-empowered church and stop toeing the line between passionate devotion and lukewarm church membership.
- Author BiographyScott Wilson has been in full-time pastoral ministry for more than 25 years. He is the senior pastor of The Oaks Fellowship located in Dallas, Texas, and is the author of several books, including Ready, Set, Grow, The Next Level, Act Normal, and Clear the Stage. Scott and his wife, Jenni, reside in the Dallas area with their three sons. John Bates is an international speaker and teacher as well as the lead pastor of Freedom Fellowship International in Waxahachie, Texas. He also serves on a variety of nonprofit boards. He has completed post-graduate studies at the University of Houston, Texas A&M, and the Assemblies of God Theological Seminary. He and his wife, Shelli, and their children currently reside in Waxahachie, Texas.About the Foreword Author George O. Wood serves as general superintendent of The General Council of the Assemblies of God, which has more than three million adherents in the USA. In addition, Wood is chairman of the World Assemblies of God Fellowship and the global cochair for Empowered21. Wood's numerous books include Road Trip Leadership, A Psalm in Your Heart, Living Fully, and The Successful Life. His 2011 release, Living in the Spirit, debuted as both a book and as small group curriculum for church-wide use for all ages. Wood holds a doctoral degree in pastoral theology from Fuller Theological Seminary and a juris doctorate from Western State University College of Law. He and his wife, Jewel, have a daughter and son, and live in Springfield, Missouri.
- Author(s)John Bates,Reader in Cultural Theory Scott Wilson
- PublisherGospel Publishing House
- Date of Publication15/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGospel Publishing House
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Foreword byGeorge O Wood
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.