Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.89
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.95
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.22
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.86
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.38
About this product
- DescriptionThis investigation into spree killing analyses the psychology of this chilling and relatively new phemen. Cawthorne carefully examines each case and shows how the killers suppress their rage and violent fantasies until a small incident sparks off their fatal rampage. The cases include that of Michael Ryan, who slew sixteen in the quiet English town of Hungerford; Wade Frankum, who went berserk with a rifle in a shopping plaza in Sydney, Australia; teenage students Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold and their killing spree at Columbine High School in Colorado, USA; Seung-Hui Cho, responsible for the Virginia Tech massacre, the deadliest shooting frenzy by a single gunman in the history of the USA; and the incident with Isaac Zamora in Mount Vern, Washington State.
- Author BiographyNigel Cawthorne is the author of House of Horrors: The Horrific True Story of Josef Fritzl, The Father From Hell; The World's Greatest Serial Killers and Killers: The Most Barbaric Murderers of Our Times. He is also known for his best-selling Sex Lives series which includes Sex Lives of the Kings and Queens of England, and over sixty other books.
- Author(s)Nigel Cawthorne
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication05/05/2009
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date28/05/2014
- Weight260 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.