Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $77.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.32Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.02Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA complete look at fly-fishing creeks and tailwaters utilising a lifetime of on-the-stream experience through 315 brilliant photographs and 86 illustrations. Packed with solid information for fishing spring creeks from Mike Lawson's years of fly-fishing experience. Important chapters cover mayflies, caddis, midges, terrestrials, and aquatic insects. Plus, practical and proven advice on locating, stalking, playing, and landing trout and tactics for fishing dry flies, streamers, wet flies, and nymphs, from one of the best fly fishermen in the business.
- Author BiographyRenowned fly fisherman, guide, fly tier, and founder of the Henry's Fork Anglers fly shop, Mike Lawson, is a contributing editor for Fly Fisherman magazine. He has also been featured in fly-fishing and fly-tying videos and often does presentations at clubs and shops throughout the country. A former school teacher, Mike writes articles, and his photography often appears in national magazines. Mike also enjoys upland game and turkey hunting. He resides in St. Anthony, Idaho, with his family. Dave Hall is a nature and fly-fishing illustrator in Glide, Oregon.
- Author(s)Mike Lawson
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2003
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note315 colour photos & 86 illus
- Weight470 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.