All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis Preschool Colouring Activity Book is intended for children 5-7 years of age. The activities include colouring, connecting the dots, mazes, spotting differences and similarities, putting items in order, pairing them up, redrawing objects, counting elements, writing and guessing words. Through play, children will learn with ease and enthusiasm. These 108 pages of educational tasks stimulate the development of essential skills ranging from observation, concentration, attention and accuracy to logical thinking and memory. The illustrations and educational activities offer hours of learning and fun!
- Author(s)Tamara Bolanowska,Tamara Fonteyn,Theresa Warzecha
- PublisherNanook Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2015
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleLearning Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNanook Books Ltd
- Content Note108 colour illustrations
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kasia Cerazy,Jack Beetle
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.